Airbus Corporate Jet Authorized Completion Center
Boeing Business Jet Authorized Completion Center
Sukhoi Business Jet Authorized Completion Center
Authorized Major Alterations & MX (FAA Repair Station 2CXR457)
- Boeing 737 / 757 / 767
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- Bombardier 100 & 700 Series
- Challenger 600 Series
FAA Part-145 Approved
EASA Approved Part-145 (Foreign EASA 145 - EASA.145.0746 (First in the USA)
Saudi (GACA) Approved Part 145
Bermuda (BDA) Approved Part 145
Cayman Islands Approved Part 145
Korean (MOLIT) Approved Part 145
Kazakhstan (KCAC) Approved Part 145
Aruba Approved EASA Part 145
ISO 9001 + AS9100C
Design through completion of an aircraft requires a clear vision and understanding of the project when technical, artistic and managing skills are involved. Comlux Completion developed its own VIP cabin design office “Comlux Creatives”, which has integrated all those competencies within its team of designers. Each customer is unique and for each single project, the design team is using the “5 Senses concept” which is the most personalized way to understand the client expectations and to re-create them inside the cabin.
With a strong portfolio of successfully completed projects, Comlux Completion can share their unique ability to create highly personalized VIP cabin interiors and convert customers’ flying needs into reality.
Beyond the excellent quality of each cabin delivered by Comlux Completion, our teams have also achieved:
- All cabins delivered on schedule
- All cabins completed to date have exceeded their weight specification allowing better range performance or the ability to carry more payload
- All cabins delivered to date have exceeded the noise levels which allows a peaceful environment for the passengers.