Maintenance & Upgrades
At Comlux Completion, we know how important your time is. While your aircraft is grounded for a major maintenance event, you can make the most of your downtime by combining it with an aircraft interior refurbishment and systems upgrade.
Our fully integrated production line allows us to respond rapidly to your needs. Our high standards of employee training ensure better production line control and excellent personalized service.
Comlux is focused on providing their clients with solutions that guarantee air purity and significantly improve air quality inside the cabin. Ionisation is a natural air purification process that removes pathogens, viruses, bacteria and spores in the air and on surfaces while eliminating unpleasant odours.
- positive and negative ions are being created which then cluster around micro particles, gases, airborne mold spores, viruses, and bacteria. As this occurs, a natural reaction takes place, inactivating pathogens and dissipating odours
- the system produces no harmful ozone particles
- no maintenance with filters to be changed or charged plates to be cleaned is required
- installation and testing is all performed in less than 10 days
Click Cabin Ionisation System for further details.Cabin Environment
Our Maintenance Repair Organization has extensive capabilities to perform maintenance, refurbishment and upgrades on many types of VIP aircraft:
- Airbus ACJ Service center
- Boeing BBJ Authorized Warranty Repair Facility and Service Center
- Bombardier Authorized Service Facility on Global and Challenger
- Sukhoi SBJ Service Center
In addition, our approvals with the different OEMs authorize us to assist aircraft transactions by performing state-of-the-art Pre-Purchase Inspections(PPI) on the aircraft types listed above.
When you wish to refresh your cabin, our Design and Engineering departments define with you the changes and upgrades you want to develop, taking into consideration the certification requirements and limitations specific to each aircraft, newly available material and comfort features, associated costs and downtime.
Systems upgrades can be combined with an aircraft refurbishment or upgrade at the time of scheduled maintenance events.
Our fully integrated production line allows us to respond rapidly to your needs. Our high standards of employee training ensure better production line control and excellent service.
Our in-house avionics and systems design shops help to keep your aircraft at the cutting edge of Technology. We install on board the most advanced systems to make your flights more pleasant.
Some examples of cabin system upgrade:
- K Band
- Satcom Internet WIFI
- Sat TV
- GSM on board
- iPod / iPhone docks
- Global Batch 3
- Full In-flight entertainment
- Cabin Management
- Electronic Flight Bags